Thursday, October 06, 2005

Eddie and Monique Salazar

If you do not know, this is Monique and Eddie Salazar. I was so blessed to stay in their home as I was doing ministry in the States. They are a wonderful couple and have 4 great kids. Please continue to pray for the Salazar's. While I was there, I encouraged Monique to step out in faith and start leading in worship in other ways, like; women's Biblestudies, breakfasts, and conferences, whenever, and wherever she is needed. God has truly gifted her and I know that she will be a blessing to other ministries. Pastor Tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicci!
Looking groovy with your main sqeeze. Love the hair - you went back to burgendy?! Well it's a trendeously cute hair cut! Keep rockin for Jesus. PS Chica, when's our next ministry gig?? Virginia in the winter?? Humm, is Ms. Jeanne up to housing an "old" lady & one with a super cute hair style?? Love you sooo much. Give my hugs to all the kwazy kids.

Anonymous said...

Amen P.T.!!! WOW, that would be such a blessing to so many women!!
Monique, I have been totally thinking about you doing just that for a friend of mine. She is a Pastor's wife and I'm sure she would love to have you lead worship for the women. They do not have ladies to lead worship right now. I'm excited for you!! You are such a blessing!!!
lovn'Jesus,
one of HIS, j.a.r.