Sunday, March 27, 2005


March 23, was Joanna and my 19th Wedding Anniversary. Can you believe it! 19 years! I am the most blessed man on the face of the earth. To look back on those years seem to just fly by. I am so blessed that God provided for me such a wonderful wife, I mean it! Who else could have put up with me for all these years and even followed me to Okinawa Japan! With all seriousness, we are blessed, God has done many miracles in our lives and we look forward to what He will do in the future. Please continue to pray for us, that we would have fruitful ministry and the visions that God has put in our hearts will be fullfilled in His timing. We have such a heart for Japan and especially the Okinawan people. We want to see the Lord glorified throughout this Island. Pray that God will give us the opportunity to help start many Calvary Chapel's on the Island. There are 1.2 million people in Okinawa and presently only 2 Calvary's. There is so much work to do, but all this will be fulfilled in God's timing.  Posted by Hello

No comments: