Thursday, October 13, 2005

M.E.L.T (my english lunch time)

We are really blessed. This past week, Segmon, Vunder, and myself, were granted the opportunity to take over a ministry that Roy Toma and a few others have faithfully served for the past few years. It is called M.E.L.T. (my english lunch time), they meet at the Ryukus University here in Okinawa. The ministry involves teaching the college students english on Thursday afternoons from 12:00pm to 12:50pm. We share Jesus Christ through friendship evangelism. The students come to learn english and we get to know them. As we honestly befriend them, we invite them to hang out with us. They are a good group of people, and we all had a good time. Please continue to pray for us, as we already have a wonderful college group meeting at my house on Sunday nights (w2-Worship/Word) it would be a blessing to have some of these students come and get to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW again I say wow. The Lord is good. Tom, He has given me two Chaplain jobs at once. Nursing homes are my calling for now.
Great opportunity to pray for the sick, to listen, to preach and share worship.

Jim Sr. See Ya!