Saturday, June 10, 2006

Greg Laurie and Oden Fong



Both of these men have been instrumental in my life. I first accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior while attending Calvary Chapel Riverside with my brother Terry. Greg Laurie was and still is the Pastor of that church, which has changed the name from CCRiverside to Harvest Christian Fellowship many years ago. Greg is always one of my favorite speakers at these conferences. To the upper left hand corner is another brother who has blessed my life, and that is Oden Fong. Many years ago when we first affiliated with Calvary Chapel, it was Oden who ran CCOF (Calvary Chapel Outreach Fellowships) and he helped get us affiliated. It was great to see him again leading worship for the Lord. To the right are the guys, spending some time in prayer during the afterglow. Pastor Tommy

No comments: