Sunday, September 03, 2006

Weli Yang live in Watsonville!

This is the name of his new solo album coming out this fall, and this is the cover for the CD. Just kidding! It looks good doesn't it. For some of you who don't know Weli, he is serving the Lord with Pastor Dylan Smith in Watsonville California. Watsonville is about 15 miles away from Santa Cruz. Weli is one of the missionaries that we support here at Calvary Ginowan, and he is one of Pastor Tim Newell's best friends. Please continue to pray for Weli as he serves the Lord in Northern California. Please leave and encouraging word below for this faithful servant of the Lord.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weli my friend. You are never far from my prayers and i hope you are doing well. I pray that the Lord will continue to speak to you and give you vision. God bless you amigo.

George Sedota said...

Looking good dude. I pray that everthing is going great in Watsonville! Give my best to Dylan and the family.

Keep up the awesome work you are doing for the Lord, and WE MISS YOU ALL!!

God bless

Anonymous said...

" Therefore, in the shadow
of your wings I will REJOICE.
My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me. "
~Psalm 63:7-8

still missing you, my friend,
but where you are....
is a good thing !

Anonymous said...

WEEEELI!!!!!!! wow!! it is so good to see you on e3mission!!cool:D
I haven't seen you for 4 years since I left Cali.
I still remember that I was serving at shock wave with you and other leaders...Royce,Issac,Krystal,Ronnie...I miss you guys a lot!!
Keep focus on the Lord and when things will get harder,please remember that you have family here in Oki who always love you and praying for you!!
Because God loves you;)
I love you bro and Ganbatte in Christ!!