Thursday, December 14, 2006

Guys last night of Worship

The College students will be leaving, some this Saturday, and the rest on Monday. Pastor Tim asked some of the guys to lead in Worship tonight, they did a great job. We are really going to miss the crew here in Okinawa, but we know that God has wonderful things in store for them as they serve Jesus Christ. Also, the Lord gave us an encouraging message from Genesis 41. We saw how the Lord wants us to forget the past, and know that He is going to pour out a blessing on us and make us fruitful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worship rocked last night guys! I'm gonna miss you Douggie! And I'm gonna enjoy more worship led by the Spirit, through Mark and Keegan! Sweeeeeeto!

Anonymous said...

My son, forget not my laws;
but let thine heart keep my
commandments:
For length of days, and long
life, and PEACE,
shall they add to thee.
- Prov. 3:1-2
_________________________________
and if you're close to corona,
stop by living water - so we can
hug the neck of those we have
been praying for ! <3

Anonymous said...

Worship was Choooo Sweet. God bless you guys and thanks for your servants' hearts. I will miss you Dougie and all the students from this semester. I'm 'Choto' sad, ne?

I'm excited to see what God has for you all. Praise Jesus!

Ma-ku (aka: Keegan's Dad)