Thursday, January 18, 2007

A new video on e3missions!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Hey everyone! We have a new video we want to show you on e3missions. This is a rap video from our own Fiki, Sonny and Pastor Pule. It is incredible. These guys have been a part of our lives for over a decade. It is awesome to see the work of God in these guys lives. We hope that you like the video, please take time to view it. Just double click on the play button and it will start after a few seconds. Also, when you get a chance, please leave an encouraging word for these brothers in Christ.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my ..... that was so fly....
I felt like i was in the sky....
with you ....
I wish I could flow too.....
but you know me....
we all love the B.I.B.L.E ....

Ohhhhhhhhhhh !!!! man i sooooo can not flow.... oh well....

Pule, Fiki and Sonny.... that was sweet my brother... man you guys are rockin it.... you totally encouraged me.... Love you guys.... God Bless !! Miss you guys much....

Matt said...

Wow
i wasn't expecting that :)
Pat - keep to the guitar dude :)
But Pule, Fiki and Sonny wow you guys are sweet. Praise God for that video. Just like Pat said it greatly encouraged me to see you guys reppin for Christ like that. I know that the youth down here on the rock are gonna love it too. May God bless you guys. keep livin it up for Him. Sonny.. uso good to speak to you and glad you got to New Mexico safe.
Take it easy
Lovin and Prayin u All
Matt :)

George Sedota said...

You guys are awesome! Praise the Lord!!!

Love you all...

Anonymous said...

I'm getting new year's flash backs. sweet video guys! God Bless all 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

In rememberance of Sonny Jennings
-"Ah, Shoot"

Anonymous said...

It's awesome but still love the original "Rain Drops keep fallin' on my head" Old Skool Pule.

Love you guys

rick

Anonymous said...

Dios Los bendiga!, This is awesome I love you guys and I keep you in my prayers. Love. Karolina