Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Please keep Jesse Hernandez Jr in your Prayers

While we were in Bishop California, news got back to us that Jesse Sr's son was stabbed at a graduation party Friday night. Jesse and myself shot down from Bishop to the hospital as fast as we could. It was touch and go for Jesse Jr, but the Lord brought him through. It was a miracle that he did not die. He was stabbed twice, once in the rib cage (piercing the stomach), and once in the back of the hamstring. Jesse Jr is in the hospital now, he will be there for about a week. Please continue to pray for the Hernandez family and all that the Lord has in store for them in the future. When you get a chance, please leave an encouraging word for Jesse Jr by clicking the comment button below. God bless you all, Pastor Tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Jess!! Hope u are feeling better little brother!! Miss u and love you!!
Voonder

Anonymous said...

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
So we may boldly say:
"The LORD is my helper;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?"

-HEBREWS 13:5-6
_______________________________

oh, and Jesse ?
NEXT time you want to visit
my hospital - just CALL me,
and we'll schedule a tour.
You really DON'T need
to go thru the E.R.
<3<3<3<3