Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Harb's

Let me introduce to you a wonderful family that have been serving the Lord for the last 10 years in Russia. Recently the Lord has spoken to Al (father) about relocating somewhere in Asia. God has been speaking to him about serving the Lord in the area of Japan. They really need your prayers to where to go next. I have had the opportunity to speak with Al a number of times through email and the phone. It is a blessing to see God speaking to his heart. The Lord has shown me about a year ago, that He will be speaking to families hearts just like he did to ours, to come and serve Him in Japan. It is already beginning and we are so blessed. Please remember to keep the Harb's in your prayers. God bless you all, Pastor Tommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if Al and Barb are still in Vladmir, Russia. I am an American and am moving nearby in Urie Polski in Dec 2008. I have a job there managing a dairy farm. If they are still there I would like to meet you sometime. My e-mail is paul.sundberg@gmail.com