Friday, August 24, 2007

Ministry at New Life Academy

Recently we had the opportunity to teach "Biblical Devotions" to the teachers and faculty at New Life Academy. What is NLA? It is a Christian School on the island that has students from pre-school to High School. It was a blessing to teach them on how to prepare Biblical devotions. It looks like we will be doing a lot of ministry with the school this year. We have the blessing of leading their youth camp, as well as beginning a new youth group on their campus. May the Lord bless all the teachers, students and faculty at NLA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom san Big Smile desu ne!

Shannon I. said...

Hi, just passing through....

I went to this school about 12 years ago. I'm glad to see it's current appearance through your picture. I enjoyed my time there. Keep up the good work!