Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Making Adjustments



Four years ago we were blessed with an American Dryer. Yesterday it stopped working, so I took the beast apart. The belt broke and american parts are hard to come by. So I decided to do a little experimentation on my own. I rigged the belt by connecting a piece of plastic and wire. But to no avail it did not hold. The plastic held, but the belt broke again, too old. Praise the Lord, we found a place that does have the belt, but it is expensive, so we will work on it today again.

1 comment:

Belt Boy for today said...

Pastor Tommy, dryer belts can be ordered one here. http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/smartsearch.aspx
They are about 15 bucks.