Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cold Weather



This has to be the coldest Fishing Trip that I have been on. I have been fishing in the Eastern Sierra's since 1989 and I do not remember it being this cold. We were at South Lake (10,075ft elevation) and it was "bone chilling cold". I finally just laid on the floor trying to bundle up and get warm. It think that it is now my Okinawan blood, because everyone else was not as cold as I was. Check out the snow covered mountains behind Zach and Me. Also, we did a lot of fishing at Lake Sabrina, and we knocked them dead, we caught a lot of fish. How do you like me lucky fishing hat? I have had that hat for 9 years! We made them for the fishing trip back in 2000. To my knowledge only Jesse Hernandez and I still have that hat. It is a part of the apparel; the shirt, the vest and the hat, you can't going wrong fishing with that combination.

2 comments:

Lildota said...

Uh Tom, the weather was in the 30s and 40s and you were in SHORTS?! No wonder it was bone-chilling cold! Silly guy... Glad the men had a blessed time

Anonymous said...

Looks like you both had a great time. I will make sure I give you some spare change if I see ya see you again. LOve ya guys

Tinflas