Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The Controversy

Most say that McDonald's in Japan taste way better that in the States. For one thing, they do take a lot of pride in their work. Like when you receive your food package they always wrap the bag in a special way, and the food comes to you nicely made. I don't eat at McDonald's often, but when I do, this is what I order, the McPork sandwich (only made in Asia). It is a like a regular hamburger but instead of beef, it is made of pork! And it only cost 100yen ($1 dollar)! Boy is it tasty! Yummy! Geigy, Pastor Jeremiah's wife laughs at me, so she sent me this picture. I want to just grab it and chow down, yeah! The McPork Sandwich.

5 comments:

Jesse S. said...

Go McDonald's in Korea! Not as large a selection, but they got super bacon big mac, bulgogi meat with saaauuuuce...and cheaper ice cream! still no refills on drinks though. :(

Daniel in Daejeon said...

bwahhahaha....who is the McPORKER now....bwahaha jk bro...sometimes I still think about you guys callin me mcpork, and i cry ::sniff:: ::sniff:: lol

Miss you guys! Blessings from Italy

The Barrios Kids said...

I love the great customer service that Japan takes pride in. It would be great if it would rub off in the states. By the way, Mcdonald's in japan is way better. I had some chicken nuggets here in the US and the really did no justice(Kids said , taste like cardboard). Japan Rocks!!!

Jesse S. said...

Nooo Daniel, don't cry!
Anything is better than "Molasses", I say...
by the way they've got a craaaazy new burger at Holy Cross. anyhow...
Bless you, man!

segi said...

I'll take the Mcdonalds in oki over any Mcdonalds in the world!