Tuesday, February 15, 2011

At Pastor Dylan’s Wedding

Reception38

Pastor Dylan sent me this picture today, it was taken at his wedding. Vunder is getting married soon and he remembers being at this wedding. It brought back a lot of memories for both of us. Joanna looks so thin, and I look like I have been eating too many tacos! Ahh the joys of weddings. Can you see Anabel and Dylan in the background? It really was a joyous occasion. I am looking forward to renewing my vows next month with my beautiful bride. Again, how time flies, wow. We have so many good memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the Lord continue to bless both of you and you may be closer to the Lord then ever and continue to be in love with Him more, as for each other, Love karolina,

Drew Watts said...

I also love attending such joyous and memorable occasions. Autumn wedding of my friend's sister last year was a pleasant experience. Large spacious area of event venues Chicago was booked with full itinerary of entertainment. Guests had a great time enjoying amazing classy food and drinks.

Anonymous said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات شرق الرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض حراج