Thursday, September 08, 2011

Rudy Torres from India

I first met my brother Rudy 5 years ago here at the missions conference. He has been serving the Lord in India for over 10 years. Five years ago Rudy had a vision for a printing press, the Lord blessed him with a press, he learned how to run it and to this day he is printing tracts and missions material in the local language. Praise God, the Lord is using Rudy and God has blessed him in that in January he will be marrying his beautiful India(n) fiancé.

1 comment:

tinamahina said...

Is Rudy with you in the USA right now. Funny I was just thinking of him today and tried to find him on Facebook, but your link cam up instead.

Can you have Rudy get in touch with me?
We used to attend the same church in CA when I lived there. He can find me on FB under tina mahina.

I lost track of him once I moved back to Hawaii almost 10 years ago. He is a dear friend and brother.

Mahalo,
Tina