Friday, October 26, 2012

The South American Homeboyz

These guys are really cool guys. From left to right; Victor-he is now a missionary here from Lima, he lives in the church and is one of the assistants to Pastor Brian. Victor is a graduate from CCBC Peru. Next is Sebastian, he is from Columbia. This guy is so funny and great to be around. He got me to play in my first soccer game Sunday afternoon. I was just a body trying to block (I should have learned more from my friend Tino). Next is Jesus, he come from the jungle of Peru, literally, he is great. So fun to talk with, you see Jesus all over him. And finally is our good friend Brandon, he also is from Columbia. He has great English skills and plays the Cahone awesome. I get to hang out with these guys a lot. We always have a blast. I am really going to miss them.

No comments: