Saturday, October 27, 2012

Time to Jump on the Plane

God is good! The whole week it has been super foggy because we are so high in elevation; over 9,000 feet. The mornings are foggy and cold (great for training in the morning) and I had a lot if those good training days. For the first week, I was loosing a lot of weight (my pants were falling off) long morning runs and PT Strapping. But then the great food started to catch up (lots of potatoes, rice and delicious dishes, Peru has over 3,000 different types of potatoes, seriously). So I began to taper off.
Well, back to the original story; when it is foggy the plane cannot land coming in from Lima. I have a connection in Lima so the plane has to come in. Well, I woke up this morning and it was clear as day, beautiful, the plane came in, perfect timing! To God be the Glory!

No comments: