Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Boys from CCWilliamsburg

The guys are passing out fliers inviting people to come to Sunday evening service at CCWilliamsburg. To the far right is Pastor Tom Hallman, and to the far left are his two sons, Matthew and Patrick. The other three in the middle, I do not know, but I am sure that I will meet them soon. I leave Okinawa on September 21st, stay a few days in Cali, and then fly out to Virginia to see Pastor Tom and his family. I am blessed with the opportunity to teach at his new fellowship as well as teach at Tony Clark' s church (CC Newport News) Sunday morning. Please contine to lift up the Hallman's and the great work that God has begun in Virginia. Also, please keep me in your prayers, as I am blessed to come back, visit and do ministry in the States. God bless you all, Pastor Tommy

No comments: