Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday Dinner and Coffee


The pictures are not of the greatest quality, sorry, I had to use my cell phone. Joanna and I had the rare occassion of getting away for a private dinner, Praise the Lord for Birthdays! After dinner we went to Starbuck's, Joanna had a cup of tea and I had a hot mocha. Before I left Korea Sosimo gave me one of his Starbuck's cards that he had left over, he told me "hey, make sure you take Joanna out with this", so here you go Sosi, I came through with my promise. I made sure that Joanna knew that this was from you. Happy Birthday Joanna!

6 comments:

Daniel in Daejeon said...

hmm....is that Obleegato....lol...if it is im total chubs for remembering a restaurant haha....once again...

Happy Bday Okinawa Mom!

Zach Ruiz said...

Hooray for my Mom

Sosimo Strasburger Avila Jr said...

Praise the Lord=]...Happy Birthday Joanna!

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Hope you had a good one Aunt Joanna! Glad you guys got to get out alone!!! HOOray!!!

Torres Family said...

Happy Birthday Joanna... God bless you and your family!!!

T.C.J said...

Happy Birthday Joanna
Much Blessing to you.